Choosing to step beyond:
fear of the unknown,
Anxiety over losing someone or something we love,
Dread of looming health issues,
Fear of failure,
Fear of success,
Or any of the innumerable ways fear can attack.
Nothing makes the enemy happier than for us to tremble in fear.
It doesn’t mean we move forward when fear dissipates or magically disappears.
We can move BEYOND the fear into faith.
I’ve found the more I step out in faith THROUGH my fear, the more I’m able to move BEYOND it.I've found the more I step out in faith THROUGH my fear, the more I'm able to move BEYOND it. Click To Tweet
God tells us repeatedly through His word NOT to be afraid!
God’s word says…
- “Say to those with fearful hearts, ‘Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you.'” – Isaiah 35:4
- “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:9
- “Therefore, do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.” – Matthew 6:34
- “Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.” – Psalm 23:4
- “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:6-7
Let’s choose faith beyond fear, my friends!
Let’s choose faith BEYOND fear!
Together, let’s step out in faith and live the lives the Lord has for us.
Together, let's step out in faith and live the lives the Lord has for us. Click To Tweet
Lives not dominated by what scares us or gives us anxiety, but ones where we are driven by our FAITH!
Join us soon as we share stories of God’s people stepping out, beyond their fear, into their faith in Christ!
Have a story you’d like to share? Check out our submission guidelines! We’d love to hear from you.